During the visit, General Giang and other delegates spent much time watching products of scientific projects conducted by the academy’s teachers and students over the past years; checking the staff’s working places, education and training facilities, and accommodation for cadets; and talking with officers, teachers and cadets. Lieutenant General Giang watching products of scientific projects General Giang and the delegation had a meeting with the academy’s chain of command, including the academy’s Rector, Major General Nguyen Cong Dinh, and its Political Commissar, Senior Colonel Cao Tien Minh. Leaders of the academy briefed the mission on the academy’s task performance in the 2011-2016 period as well as directions for the implementation of its assignments in the future. The academy is classified as a national key university and a large center for scientific and technological research of the country and military, which is mainly in charge of training technical experts and technical officers at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels to serve the army and civilian sectors. Over the past years, the academy’s leadership has focused on improving the quality and capacity of its education managers and teaching staff, and building on its strong and clean Party organization and developing it as a comprehensively strong… Read full this story
- Thailand steps up scientific research to address socio-economic challenges
- Trump names John Kelly as new chief of staff, replacing Reince Priebus
- U.S. Air Force Chief of Staff hopeful Gulf crisis will end soon
- U.S. Air Force Chief of Staff calls for Gulf Arab unity to counter Iran
- VPA’s General Staff inspects military school
- Michelle Obama's former chief of staff, Tina Tchen, is named CEO of Time’s Up - set up in the wake of the #MeToo movement to fight sexual harassment in the workplace
- We underestimated Corbyn, says Theresa May's ex-chief of staff
- Army Chief General Bawja lauds role of FC in bringing stability in KP
- 10 Ex-White House Chiefs of Staff Scoff at Idea of Seeking Political Help from Foreign Countries: 'This Is Unprecedented'
- President Trump scrambles for next chief of staff with John Kelly set to depart
Chief of General Staff: Military Technical Academy boost scientific research have 358 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.