The meeting was attended by Permanent Member of the Central Military Commission, Director of the General Department of Politics, General Luong Cuong; Permanent Member of the Central Military Commission, Chief of the General Staff and Deputy Defense Minister, Senior Lieutenant General Phan Van Giang; Permanent Member of the Central Military Commission, Deputy Defense Minister, Senior Lieutenant General Nguyen Chi Vinh; and leaders of under-ministerial defense agencies. General Ngo Xuan Lich (C) chairs the event. Reports at the meeting showed that the Central Military Commission’s Standing Board, leaders of the Defense Ministry and chains-of-command of defense agencies and military units at all levels conducted all defense agencies and military units to successfully fulfill the defense and military missions in May. Particularly, defense agencies and military units strictly observed the regulations of combat readiness, grasped the situation, as well as coordinated closely with police forces to quickly handle arising issues denying any negative strategic surprises during big anniversaries and important national events. Leaders of the Defense Ministry continued conducting the implementation of Conclusion 16/KL of the Politburo, reviewed the plan on a new organization of military regions, army corps, military services and arms as well as the Vietnam Border Guard Command and… Read full this story
- Tampa Bay Rays: Early Defensive Improvements Are a Much-Needed Change
- Roundtable: Who Will Be the Mavs Defensive Player of the Year?
- Oklahoma vs. Texas: Which Defense Will Win the Day, Red River Showdown?
- Manchester United v Chelsea: Premier League live scores, blog
- Tennessee defense learning to adjust to Pruitt's schemes
- The Latest: Rams trade defensive end Hayes to Dolphins
- Sounders score 4 in second half to beat DC United 4-3 (Jul 19, 2017)
- Ted Thompson: His last five Green Bay Packers drafts are defensive misery
- 5 Dream Targets For Boston Celtics In 2017 NBA Free Agency
- Manchester United had a no good, very bad, awful day
All defense agencies and military units must abide by regulations of combat readiness: Defense Minister have 313 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 23, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.