Machine Learning, Blockchain, and Analytics Advancements Unlock Opportunity and Personalize Experiences to Help Improve ProductivitySINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 16 October 2019 -Workday Inc. (NASDAQ: WDAY), a leader in enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources, today announced a series of new innovations to help customers better navigate the changing world of HR. At Workday Rising, the company’s annual customer conference, Workday underscored how organizations can reimagine their businesses with new applications including Workday People Experience, Workday People Analytics, Workday Credentials, and more. With a technology architecture based on the Power of One–one source for data, one security model, one user experience, and one community–Workday is uniquely suited to deliver insights that help drive more strategic decision-making and improve employee engagement. Workday customers, which include 40 percent of the Fortune 500 and 50 percent of Fortune 50 companies, are better equipped to plan, execute, analyze, and extend–all in one system powered by machine learning, and backed by Workday’s unwavering commitment to customer service. Leveraging newer technologies including machine learning, blockchain, and advanced analytics, Workday helps organizations achieve greater productivity. Innovations for the Changing World of HR HR leaders are under more pressure than ever to effectively manage and develop their people as they encounter… Read full this story
- Cadenza Innovation Receives Technology Pioneer Award at World Economic Forum’s “New Champions” Meeting in Tianjin
- ADDvantage Technologies Group Announces Changes at Nave Communications
- How Technology And Innovation Can Transform The Classroom
- Leadership Tomorrow will be holding 4th annual summit on 'Leading in a changing world'
- Technology connects us to world, disconnects us from work
- Building Insights: Technology is driving change in construction industry
- World Leader In Sales And Sales Leadership Unites With World Leader In Higher Education
- What Does Asylum Look Like in a Changing World
- Minneapolis show proves 'Book of Mormon' is still uproarious, even in a changed world
- When Do the Clocks Change? European Union Backs Ending Daylight Savings
Workday Extends Technology Leadership With Innovations for the Changing World of HR have 323 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.