Foreign investment disbursement reaches 23.2 percent Disbursement of foreign capital for infrastructure construction only reached 23.2 percent of the plan as of October 15, 2019, reported the Finance Ministry on October 23. In compliance with the Prime Minister’s directions at the nationwide teleconference on accelerating public investment allocation and disbursement in 2019 on September 26, the ministry said 13 centrally-run ministries and agencies disbursed an amount equivalent to 29.79 percent of the target assigned by the PM while the figure was 18.66 percent in localities. At the central level, only the Defence Ministry and the Vietnam Bank for Social Policies fulfilled all the assigned targets. The Ministry of Public Security’s disbursement hit 98.13 percent of the plan. Meanwhile, that of the Health Ministry, the Hoa Lac Hi-Tech Park and the Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology was 13.99 percent, 9.23 percent and 2.28 percent, respectively. Binh Duong led localities nationwide in disbursement, with 75.82 percent, followed by Tay Ninh 59.37 percent, Hai Phong 58.65 percent, Hanoi 51.88 percent, Ninh Binh 43.18 percent and Ho Chi Minh City 41.75 percent. In particular, 10 localities have not yet disbursed or recorded low disbursement, including Bac Kan, Dien Bien, Hai Duong, Thanh Hoa,… Read full this story
- China Business News: In Concession, Trump Says He Will Help China's ZTE 'Get Back Into Business'
- ROME: Total War – Alexander is coming to Android on October 24
- Stardew Valley smash hit coming to mobile, iOS gets it first on October 24
- Al Gore Wins Nobel Peace Prize; I Yammer About Him On Fox Business News.
- Bloomberg, UTV team up for business news channel
- A busy news day for the nets
- Google Home and Home Mini coming to The Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, and Denmark on October 24
- Keep your business centre operations running 24/7 with restore on reboot software
- Transforming Vietnam into a regional energy powerhouse
- Vietnam still needs coal-fired thermal power
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 24 have 299 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 24, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.