The Imperial Citadel of Thang Long plays host to a scene which re-enacted the liberation of Hanoi 65 years ago. Sun Group organizes a street carnival which brings a festive atmosphere to the capital’s streets in which both local people and tourists on the walking streets around Ho Guom, also known as Sword Lake, are able to enjoy. A number of foreign artists also put their various talents on display, impressing onlookers. Up to 100 Vietnamese and foreign artists join the street carnival. The intersection of Dinh Tien Hoang and Hang Dau in the capital’s Hoan Kiem district hosts the Hanoi Dragon Dance Festival 2019. The event attracts dragon dancers from 15 districts from across the capital. A special dance put on by a Vietnamese woman wearing a white Ao Dai, a traditional long dress, on Phung Hung mural street thrills the watching crowds. A fashion show with the theme of “Hanoi autumn” was also held on Phung Hung mural street. The gate that marks the entrance of Phung Hung mural street is decorated in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Hanoi’s Liberation Day. Visitors have the chance of looking back through history by viewing displays at a photo exhibition held on Phung Hung mural street. Both local residents and tourists show a great interest in taking photos of the old items on display.
- Republicans Want to Mark Tax Day With a Gift to the Top 0.2 Percent
- 5 things you need to know about Korea Liberation Day, marked today in L.A., San Pedro and both Koreas
- Blasts rock besieged city as Philippines marks independence day
- DLA Piper hosts 2nd annual Horizon Day Camp Carnival
- THE COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE AND HUMAN SCIENCES HOSTS ITS ANNUAL FIELD DAY (AG FIELD DAY)
- Yankees 2019 schedule: Bombers to host Baltimore on opening day
- Take That, Austerity! Outcry and Activism Save 6-Day Mail Delivery
- Division marked early days of Larry Nassar probe
- National S'mores Day: Best Deals and Free S'mores Across the US
- National IPA Day: 10 Deals to Help Get Your Beer Fix
- New Study: Liberals More Open Than Conservatives Online
- South Africa: Big Walk and National Recreation Day Online Registration Opens
Hanoi hosts activities to mark its Liberation Day have 569 words, post on english.vov.vn at October 7, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.