At a meeting with Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee Nguyen Duc Chung in Hanoi on October 14, Formula One CEO Chase Carey said he was surprised at the fast construction progress after paying a short notice visit to Hanoi’s race track. Started in March 20, 2019, the construction of the Pit Building has been completed. That Hanoi executed such mammoth work in a short time period was lauded by the F1 CEO, stressing that this is a proud achievement taking into account that the surface of Hanoi Pit Building is much larger than others in the world. Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee Nguyen Duc Chung receives Formula One CEO Chase Carey. Photo: Kinhtedothi.vn Once again, Carey highly regarded Hanoi’s vision when selecting the location for the street race, adding that Hanoi’s race track is a combination of racing in tight and twisty streets with super-speedway, which has been designed in a way that he believed could deliver astonishing moments for F1 fans from all over the world. As the capital city has committed to create all conditions for the race to be successful, thereby presenting opportunities for the development of Vietnam’s sports, Chase Carey believes Hanoi will… Read full this story
- Drive A BMW M4 GT4 At BMW’s New M Race Track GT Training
- F1 Calendar 2019: The Formula 1 Race Calendar Dates
- Could F1 get used to triple-header races?
- Dad Who Pulled His Son From A Burning Race Car Gets Put On Probation By Race Track
- Police confirm death of Bristol man at activity centre race track
- Boy racer killed young mum in 75mph hit-and-run smash as he used roads like ‘makeshift race track’ in his BMW
- 24-year-old driver killed in race track car crash
- Mountain biker killed after crashing into tree on race track he designed himself
- Mountain biker killed on own race track
- Lad, 24, killed in front of horrified girlfriend in high speed race track crash while using £99 birthday ‘experience’
F1 CEO surprised at construction progress of Hanoi’s race track have 333 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.