Illustrative image (Source: VNA) In September 2019, the US Cable News Network (CNN) broadcast two 30-second advertising clips titled “Hanoi-Cradle of Heritage” and “Hanoi-Heart of Vietnam”. The Hanoi Department of Tourism on October 29 said CNN broadcast new videos about Hanoi to enrich programmes promoting the Vietnamese capital and attracting more international tourists to the city.“The Keepers”, “5 Reasons to Love Vietnam”, “60-Second Vacation”, “Iconic Hanoi” and “Sporting Moments Vietnam”.CNN voted Hanoi as one of the 10 places with best coffee in the world, while Bigseventravel included the city in the list of seven best places in Asia for solo travellers.Tourism, the number of foreign visitors to Hanoi increased by approximately 19 percent between 2015 and 2018. They came from over 190 countries and territories in the world. VNA
- CNN Suspends Paris Dennard After Past Sexual Misconduct Revealed
- CNN will say goodbye to Anthony Bourdain with a final season this fall
- C-SPAN Caller Threatens To Shoot CNN's Don Lemon, Brian Stelter For Allegedly Calling Trump Supporters 'Racists'
- Conan O'Brien signs four-year contract with TBS as network announces six new series
- CNN plans a farewell season of Anthony Bourdain's 'Parts Unknown'
- C-SPAN Caller Threatens 'To Shoot' CNN Hosts Brian Stelter And Don Lemon
- Matt Groening Goes Medieval With New Series, ‘Disenchantment’
- CNN is releasing a final season of Anthony Bourdain's 'Parts Unknown'
- Rocklin team one win shy of area’s first Little League World Series berth in 35 years
- The future of marketing on cellphones is all about branded content over advertising
CNN broadcasts series of short advertising clips about Hanoi have 249 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 30, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.