The tradition of exchanging gifts, and sweets is a quintessential part of the festival of lights. Diwali is also an opportunity for brands to urge consumer spending through festive sales and promotions. Keeping with the tradition of robust festive season advertising, leading brands have come up with campaigns this year too. This festive season, the promotional activities are expected to be more aggressive in an effort to further sales amid a slowdown across sectors.In a recent YouGov survey that gauged consumer sentiment around sales, and people’s excitement about shopping during Diwali, it was found that more than two in five (43%) Indians said they are likely to spend more this Diwali season as compared to the festival last year.Here are some of the leading brands with Diwali campaigns:Canon India has announced their festive campaign ‘Be Smart Print Smart’ to share attractive offers on Canon printers available till this month. It is giving a free Timex Watch on purchase of PIXMA G 2010 & PIXMA G 3010, Canon’s highest selling models in the inkjet category. Moreover, Canon Creative Park has Diwali specific designs for creating greeting cards and decorations that will add to the festive galore.The Hab by Usha, in Mumbai… Read full this story
- Government shared-services spending to rocket
- Gov shared services spending to hit $1.27bn
- 76% of ad executives expect online share of spending to increase
- BT services arm eyes 'shared risk' approach
- NSW club eyes share of Net gambling market
- Diwali 2018 – Why do Hindus celebrate the festival of lights and what are the origins of the day?
- How Dineout's Gourmet Passport campaign highlights food knows no stereotypes
- Healthy Habits to Boost Your Eye Health
- Share the Spirit: Students tend the gardens, share the bounty, in West County
- UK Christmas ad spend to hit record high of over £5bn
Brands eye share of festive spending with dedicated campaigns have 307 words, post on brandequity.economictimes.indiatimes.com at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.