Unleashing the Power of Business Through Tri-carrier Network Diversity and a Full Suite of ICT Services
HONG KONG, CHINA – Media OutReach – 2 September 2019 – HKBN Ltd. (“HKBN”; SEHK stock code: 1310) announced today that integration of its enterprise solutions businesses is now largely completed, just four months after the acquisition of WTT HK Limited (“WTT”). WTT has been renamed to HKBN Enterprise Solutions HK Limited.
As HKBN realizes synergies and scale, it is now in a far stronger position to offer better value alternatives than the legacy incumbent HKT. HKBN is well on track:
- To be the only telecom operator in Hong Kong operating three fibre-optic networks, achieving unprecedented network diversity with ultra-high resilience and network reliability. The combined coverage ofthe three networks encompasses over 7,000 commercial buildings and facilities across Hong Kong.
- To be in a position to offer a comprehensive range of premier ICT solutions to support the wide-ranging business needs of enterprise customers across different industries and scale of operations. This position will be further strengthened with the upcoming addition of JOS.
- To harvest cross-selling opportunities and expand its enterprise market presence with an enterprise customer base of more than 100,000.
Billy Yeung, HKBN Co-Owner and CEO — Enterprise Solutions said, “Our aspiration is to become the primary carrier of choice within the Enterprise segment. With our unique tri-carrier network diversity and scale from the integration of HKBN, NWT and WTT, we are now strongly positioned to deliver a compelling service and value alternative to HKT. Just like HKBNES’ mantra, “Unleashing the Power of Business” we are here to empower our customers to advance their businesses.”
NiQ Lai, HKBN Co-Owner and Group CEO added, “The lesson we learnt from the NWT integration back in 2016 was a great warm-up for this WTT integration. HKBN is the only carrier run by Co-Owners and similar to how NWT executives became our Co-Owners, we will be offering a similar opportunity to our WTT colleagues. As Co-Owners, we care far more than merely salaried employees and are far more empowered to do whatever it takes to partner with our customers rather than merely selling services to them.”
Currently HKBN is run by over 300 Co-Owners — supervisory-and-above-level Talents who have voluntarily invested their savings in HKBN stock. Following the recent approval of a new round of Co-Ownership Plan1, around 1,000 Talents are eligible to join the Plan to have strong interest alignment with shareholders and customers.
For more information about HKBN Enterprise Solutions, please visit www.hkbnes.net/en.
About HKBN Ltd.
HKBN Ltd. (SEHK Stock Code: 1310, together with its subsidiaries, “HKBN” or the “Group”) is an investment holding company. The Group is a leading Information and Communications Technology (ICT) services provider in Hong Kong, offering a comprehensive range of premier ICT services to both the enterprise and residential markets, including broadband, data connectivity, managed Wi-Fi, mobile, voice communications, data centre facilities, business continuity services, information security, system integration and various cloud solutions. HKBN’s extensive fibre networks cover 2.3 million residential homes and over 7,000 commercial buildings and facilities across Hong Kong. HKBN embraces “Make our Hong Kong a Better Place to Live” as its core purpose, and it takes great pride in developing its Talents into a competitive advantage. The Group is managed by Co-Owners (supervisory and management level Talents in the Group) who have invested their own savings to buy shares of HKBN Ltd.
- QOS Networks Announces Win at MEF 2019 for Enterprise Application in the SD-WAN Space
- Kogni Announces Readiness as Most Comprehensive Data-Centric Solution for California Consumer Privacy Act Compliance
- Clockify – The #1 Time Tracking Solution Launches Enterprise Cloud Plan
- Vbrick Announces Enhanced Integration with Cisco Collaboration Solutions
- AI enterprise software startup, Sorcero, expands its leadership team and product expertise
- Attila Security Announces NIAP Common Criteria Certification for Silent Edge Enterprise Server and GoSilent Mobile Client
- Rapid Adoption of Multi-Country Payroll Solutions Continues, Driving 19% Growth in Worldwide Market—Everest Group
- ShipperHQ Expands Customizable Shipping Solutions for Retailers Through New Partnership with Salesforce
- McLeod Software Releases Version 19 of DocumentPower™ Enterprise and FlowLogix with a Free Version of Its Mobile Capture App for Phones and Tablets
- Heather Tenuto Joins Zift Solutions as Chief Revenue Officer