The station is set to release a schedule of the 15 sports which the VTV channels will broadcast. Although there will be some sports which will not be broadcast live, VTV reporters will be at the scene to keep viewers updated with relevant information as the events unfold. The SEA Games 30 is scheduled to be held in the Philippines from November 26 to December 8. As the host nation, the Philippines are allowing the broadcast of 11 sporting events. However, this figure is being rising to 15 to meet the demand of viewers in the region.
- Herbalife Nutrition announces athlete sponsorship for 2019 SEA Games and 2020 ASEAN Para Games
- Vietnam collects more 2017 SEA Games medals
- Vietnam placed among weakest teams in SEA Games
- Back to state: Rockhurst clips Blue Springs 14-13 to secure spot in championship game
- Big blow to PH's SEA Games hosting
- Sports Mission accomplished: Vietnam finishes third at 2017 SEA Games Pet sitting service emerges for Tet holiday in Vietnam
- Sports Mission accomplished: Vietnam finishes third at 2017 SEA Games Vietnamese shop for foreign delicacies for Tet
- Sports Mission accomplished: Vietnam finishes third at 2017 SEA Games Patient sings during first awake brain surgery in Vietnam
- SEA Games preparation ‘in full swing’ – Cayetano
- PH SEA Games preparations on track
VTV secures rights to broadcast SEA Games 30 have 206 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.