Accordingly, Telemor’s Mosan e-wallet excelled over other major banks such as Portuguese Bank (BNU Portuguese Bank), Timor-Leste Commercial Bank (BNCTL) and ANZ Bank to win the prize. Telemor now has more than 400 transaction points in Timor-Leste. Launched in October of 2018, Telemor’s Mosan e-wallet is the first e-wallet provided by a mobile service provider in Timor-Leste. For nearly a year, Mosan has maintained a monthly subscriber growth rate of 40% and has quickly developed a network of more than 400 transaction points, which is more than the total number of branches and transaction offices of all of five major banks operating in Timor-Leste combined. Translated by Lam Anh
- Global Financial Service Provider Bank Guarantee SBLC
- Provident Financial Services, Inc. Announces Increased First Quarter Earnings and Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Local Financial Services Professional Earns National Certification
- IT Spending by Mobile Payment Service Providers Market 2019-2025
- Global Financial Instrument Provider BG SBLC
- 16 Tech Names Chief Financial Officer
- Hoosier Water Park Named 'Best in the U.S.'
- Financial software provider acquires firm
- Market Review: Banking & Financial Services
- Anguilla named Best Caribbean Island
Viettel named best financial service provider have 186 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 22, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.