Accordingly, Telemor’s Mosan e-wallet excelled over other major banks such as Portuguese Bank (BNU Portuguese Bank), Timor-Leste Commercial Bank (BNCTL) and ANZ Bank to win the prize.
|Telemor now has more than 400 transaction points in Timor-Leste.|
Launched in October of 2018, Telemor’s Mosan e-wallet is the first e-wallet provided by a mobile service provider in Timor-Leste.
For nearly a year, Mosan has maintained a monthly subscriber growth rate of 40% and has quickly developed a network of more than 400 transaction points, which is more than the total number of branches and transaction offices of all of five major banks operating in Timor-Leste combined.
Translated by Lam Anh
- Govt notifies rules under insolvency law for resolution of financial service providers
- Government notifies rules under insolvency law for resolution of financial service providers
- Govt notifies insolvency rules for resolution of financial service providers
- Govt Notifies Rules Under Insolvency Law for Resolution of Finance Service Providers
- Debt-hit fin service providers get a lifeline
- Internet service providers seek PMO help on revised AGR
- Share market update: Nifty Financial Services index down; Indiabulls Housing dips 3%
- Share market update: Nifty Financial Services index up; Cholamandalam Investment rises 2%
- Credit Suisse retains neutral on Edelweiss Financial Services, cuts target price to Rs 135
- Share market update: Nifty Financial Services index up; Edelweiss gains 3%