|The Vietnamese delegation joins a working session with experts of the Centre for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)|
The delegation, led by Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen Chi Dung, met with key officials and experts of the World Bank (WB), Brooking Institution, the Centre for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), and Asia Group, during which they discussed various topics such as global context, trends, goals and vision; solutions to development of Vietnam’s economy, science and technology and innovation; East Sea geopolitics, China’s Belt and Road Initiative, and the US’s Indo-Pacific Strategy.
- Most parties against renationalising EU policies
- PNC wants opposition to spell out it’s policies
- Push for second Brexit referendum 'is not Labour policy'
- Can the Brexit Party make a splash in Stoke-on-Trent politics?
- Euroskeptic wave is unlikely to submerge EU climate policies
- What is the UK’s Future Foreign Policy Going to Be?
- Scarborough Spa ready to host Green Party conference
- Trump 'doing a bad job,' say 62pc as they reject policies
- Report finds current UK post-study work system 'poor'.
- These are the 10 Conservative Party leader candidates