At the opening ceremony of the Vietnamese class in Ukraine The event, held on September 11 at High School 308’s Up & Go language centre, was attended by representatives of the Vietnamese Embassy in Ukraine, the Association of Vietnamese People in Kiev, Vietnamese organisations in Kiev, donors, parents and nearly 50 students of the Vietnamese language class. Counsellor at the Vietnamese Embassy in Ukraine Ho Trung Thanh extended his greetings to teachers and students on the occasion of the 2019-2020 new school year, while expressing his joy about the development of the Vietnamese language class in Kiev. He highly appreciated the efforts of teachers and students in organising the Vietnamese Language Olympic competition at the end of the previous school year. At the event, teacher Do Thi Hoa Ly reviewed the situation of the 2018-2019 school year, thanked the Embassy, the Association of Vietnamese People in Kiev and the class’s organising board, who have offered teachers the opportunity to contribute to preserve Vietnamese. Thanks to support from the Association of Vietnamese People in Kiev, the Vietnamese language class for Vietnamese children was launched last September.
- Japanese trio runs free language classes for Hoi An locals
- Preserving the homeland’s language
- Why Vietnamese students end up working illegally in South Korea
- Noongar language reborn in Hecate, an Aboriginal translation of Shakespeare's Macbeth at Perth Festival
- International fast fashion brands see opportunities in Vietnamese market
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump’s false account of Ukraine episode
- Monument to Holocaust victims vandalized in Ukraine
- Germany hails Russia-Ukraine deal for gas transit to Europe
- Pro-Russian Forces Shoot Down Helicopters, Detain Journalists in Ukraine
- ‘I take children very seriously’ : Subhadra Sen Gupta on her latest book 'The Constitution of India For Children'
Vietnamese language class for children in Ukraine opens have 289 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.