Designer Tran Hung and his team of models at the London Fashion Week 2019. Photo courtesy of the designer Hanoi (VNS/VNA) – Vietnamese designer Tran Hung has presented his first and most important fashion collection at the London Fashion Week SS20. Vietnamese model Khanh Linh is the leading star on the catwalk wearing Hung’s creations. This is the debut of Hung on international runway after launching his career three years ago. A total of 20 newly designed costumes inspired by feminism and the strength of women have been showcased getting large applause from the audience at the event, which finished on September 17. According to a report from the designer’s office, the opportunity was thanks to Fashion Scout – the international showcase for fashion pioneers, the UK’s largest independent showcase for emerging and established talent during London Fashion Week. Hung said, regardless of different cultures such as Africa, Asia, USA, Europe, every woman had an important and key position in their communities. “They are the ones who have inspired a lot for fashion and for me,” he said. His view could be clearly expressed on the runway where models had different skin colours, different heights, wore different designs but had their own… Read full this story
- Vietnamese designer comes up with coronavirus-themed collection
- Women’s endless journey inspires Cong Tri’s new collection
- Armani appeals to fans old and new with London fashion week show
- Beyoncé's stylist has designed a new range for IKEA - and you're going to love it
- Inga Lenz Debuts Her New Collection At Twelve Oaks Mall
- Vietnamese designer debuts first COVID-19 fashion collection
- Vietnamese NA presents medical supplies to foreign parliaments
- Vietnamese officer presents hand-made face masks to MUNISCA staff
- Vietnamese officer presents hand-made face masks to MINUSCA staff
- 'Govt should present new Budget'
Vietnamese designer presents new collection in London have 302 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.