By Nguyen Quy  September 19, 2019 | 04:00 pm GMT+7 Workers at a factory of Samsung Electronics Vietnam. Photo by Reuters. Vietnam has been ranked eighth out of 29 most attractive economies for business decision-makers to invest in by the U.S. News & World Report. According to the 2019 Best Countries to Invest In Index released by American media firm, Vietnam stand above Malaysia (13rd), Singapore (14th) and Indonesia (18th) in the index. Uruguay topped the ranking as the best country to invest in, followed by Saudi Arabia, Costa Rica, Luxembourg. Its ranking is based on a survey of nearly 7,000 business decision-makers who scored each country on eight attributes: corruption, dynamism, economic stability, entrepreneurial spirit, favorable tax environment, innovativeness, skilled labor force and technological expertise. Foreign investment in Vietnam is expected to top $20 billion this year, a record high, according to Singapore’s United Overseas Bank (UOB). FDI pledges for new projects, increased capital and stake acquisitions in Vietnam downed 11.9 percent year-on-year to $22.63 billion in the first eight months of this year, according to the Ministry of Planning and Investment. Estimated FDI disbursement between January and August was nearly $11.96 billion, up 6.3 percent year-on-year. Vietnam has been attracting… Read full this story
- Top 10 Tips to Attract & Retain Key Employees on a Tight Budget
- Top Spots in Toronto - Attractions and Sightseeing
- Top Costa Rica Tourist Attractions
- The Top 6 Questions About Credit Reports!
- Top 10 Sights and Attractions For Children in Barcelona
- Ways to Attract a Girl Or the Top 20 Tips to Attract More Women Today
- Top Five Milwaukee, Wisconsin Attractions!
- The Top Five Tips to Attract the Woman of Your Dreams
- 7 Powerful Law of Attraction Strategies to Become an Amazing Realtor, Regardless of the Market
- Introduction - Using the Law of Attraction and Children
Vietnam tops regional peers in FDI attractiveness: report have 295 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.