One of the solutions the Ministry has implemented is setting up satellite medical clinics in order to transfer advanced techniques to grass-root facilities.
After five years of implementation, 23 nuclear hospitals and 138 satellite hospitals have been formed nationwide.
Moreover the sector has invested and prioritized ten specialties including oncology, surgical trauma, cardiology, obstetrics, pediatrics, endocrinology, neurology, clinical hematology, emergency resuscitation and poison control.
Besides, the sector also upgraded facilities, build greener infirmaries, enhance IT employment, e-medical record, Telemedicine; and paid medical services to appeal social contributions.
However, the health minister pointed out that the sector has bumped into difficulties because of limited finance resources. In the next time, the health sector will focus on improving grass-root medical institutions, building clinical trial systems and pay-collection methods.
Head of the Ministry of Health’s Examination and Treatment Department Professor Luong Ngoc Khue said that the annual event is an opportunity for local and international health experts and policy makers to share experience in management of qualified hospitals and insights on evolving business models, innovative technologies.
Hospital Management Asia is an annual event for hospital owners, C-level executives, directors and industry leaders to exchange insights on healthcare management thinking, best practices and solutions.
By NGUYEN QUOC – Translated by ANH QUAN
- Sports ministers' meet near Sardar Patel statue likely in November
- How the American Health Care Act could impact the lives of retired NFL players
- Health commissioner: Hepatitis outbreak no reason to stay away from Kentucky Derby
- Vietnam’s top legislator meets with Thai Prime Minister
- Prime Minister to attend WEF’s annual conference in Davos
- Techcombank Ironman 70.3 Vietnam to take place in Danang
- Doctors Rip Claim Abortions Needed for ‘Mental Health’
- National School Games: Hockey final cut short upon arrival of education minister
- Prep sports: SLC high schools install turf fields, raising questions about safety
- HCC Dale Mabry Opens Health Facility With Simulated Hospital