|Vietnam in fourth place in race for World Cup qualification|
As a result of the fixtures, Thailand recorded a 3-0 win over Indonesia, while in the group’s other game, the UAE defeated Malaysia 2-1.
The wins for Thailand and the UAE saw both teams earn three points and rise up the table.
This therefore leaves Thailand topping the group with four points after two matches, followed by the UAE with three points after one match.
Malaysia are on three points from two matches and are ranked third in the group.
Vietnam currently sit in fourth place with only a single point from one match. Indonesia sit bottom of the group after two matches without a point.
The national team’s next fixture will be home games against Malaysia on October 10, the UAE on November 14, Thailand on November 19, and Indonesia on June 4, 2020.
- American Horse Curlin Takes the $6 Million Dubai World Cup
- England World Cup 2010 Qualification
- African World Cup 2010 Qualifiers
- The FIFA World Cup Soccer
- The World Cup Soccer Trivia on Host Countries
- The World Cup Soccer Jerseys and Its Benefits
- 2010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa, to Be Or Not to Be?
- A Look on the World Cup Soccer Timeline
- Wales star Liam Williams opens up on World Cup dream, Dan Biggar and naked spas in Japan
- World Cup 2014 - Can Brazil Host It?