The Hanoitimes – The tax environment has been affected by trade wars, political instability, the world economy’s volatility and rapid technology advancement. Taxi firms in Hanoi propose being allowed to operate like Grab Vietnam’s finance ministry proposes waiving corporate tax for micro firms Smarter tax policies needed for the development of Vietnamese tech companies Companies in Vietnam should properly invest the right resources in order to meet and comply with new regulations, as well as to avoid tax risks given changes in the global business environment and newly issued regulations and guidance on corporate tax obligations, EY Vietnam experts suggested. A view of EY Tax Symposium. Photo: EY The advice was given at the 2019 Tax Symposium “How to better accommodate to increasingly stringent tax administration system driven by digitalization”, co-organized by EY Vietnam and Vietnam CFO Club on September 13 in Hanoi. The tax environment has been affected by trade wars, political instability, the world economy’s volatility and rapid technology advancement. In the context of escalating trade conflicts around the world, countries are using tariffs as major weapons to reestablish trade fairness. However, they also create direct pressure on businesses and require them to restructure their global value… Read full this story
- Vietnam – Germany strategic management group convenes fifth meeting
- Vietnam plays active role in GMS trade, investment cooperation
- Intensifying climate change protests 'could rival Vietnam War activism'
- Vietnam values relations with Germany: Deputy PM
- An enterprise law fit for the next 20 years
- All you want to know about Angel tax
- EVFTA to advance German activity across the board
- While trade war between US & China escalated, couldn't have waited to slash corporate tax: Nirmala Sitharaman
- Bayer accompanies sustainable agriculture in Vietnam
- Vietnam, Laos seek to boost trade by 10-15 percent
Vietnam enterprises should actively manage tax risks: EY have 294 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.