Head of the Party Central Committee’s Economic Commission Nguyễn Văn Bình meets with Vice President of the European Parliament (EP) Dimitrios Papadimoulis in Brussels, Belgium.— VNA/VNS Photo Kim Chung BRUSSELS — Head of the Party Central Committee’s Economic Commission Nguyễn Văn Bình said Việt Nam highly values its strategic partnership with the EU. He was speaking during his recent working sessions with leaders of the European Commission (EC) and Parliament. Bình in is Belgium to attend the Europa Connectivity Forum held by the EC. The host leaders include Vice President of the European Parliament (EP) Dimitrios Papadimoulis, European Commissioner for Trade Cecilia Malmstrom, and Chairman of the European Parliament’s Committee on International Trade Bernd Lange. Expressing his delight at growing bilateral ties, including the signing of the EU – Việt Nam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) and EU – Việt Nam Investment Protection Agreement (EVIPA), Bình suggested both sides work closely together to step up the EP’s ratification for the benefit of the people of Việt Nam and EP member states. On regional and global issues, he exchanged ideas with the hosts about recent violations of Việt Nam’s sovereignty in the East Sea, and called on the EU to support Việt… Read full this story
- Traffic Avalanche - Why You should Build Everything Around High Value Content
- Pho - Viet Nam's National Soup
- Traffic Avalanche - The Importance of Adding Fresh High Value Content Continuously
- Traffic Avalanche: The Place Of High Value Content
- Why High Value Content Should Be Your Website's Traffic Foundation
- Are You Struggling To Hit Your Revenue Targets For High-Value Services?
- Secured Loans: A High Value Cheque At An Economical Rate
- Buy Easily High Value Property At Commercial Real Estate Loan
- Aussie Low Doc - High Value Mortgage
- Selling Diamonds: High Value Shipping Options
Việt Nam highly values partnership with EU: Official have 317 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 28, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.