A Vietravel office. The company will start trading 12.6 million shares on the Unlisted Public Company Market (UPCoM) on September 27. — Photo baokhanhhoa.vn The Vietnam Travel and Marketing Transport JSC (Vietravel) will trade 12.6 million shares on the Unlisted Public Company Market (UPCoM) on September 27. The company’s trading code is VTR and debuting price is VND40,000 (US$1.72) per share, valuing the firm at VND504 billion ($21.67 million), according to the Ha Noi Stock Exchange. With a trading band of 40 per cent on either side on debut day, Vietravel shares may swing between VND24,000-56,000 per share. The company had been the Tracodi Tour Centre under the Transport and Industry Development Investment Corporation (Tracodi). It was renamed Vietravel in 1995 and equitised in 2014. The two largest shareholders now are chairman Nguyen Quoc Ky and Saigon Travel, holding 9.07 per cent and 16.22 per cent of the business. Vietravel has no foreign shareholders. It has stakes in 10 subsidiaries and one associate business. The company is planning to set up its aviation arm Vietravel Airlines, which will be headquartered in the central province of Thua Thien-Hue with charter capital of VND700 billion. This will be the sixth airline in… Read full this story
- The Biggest Mistake New Home Based Business Owners Make
- Home Based Business Opportunity - Making the Most of All Your Resources
- Travel Business Opportunity - Make Money and Take Vacations Now
- The Big Mistake That Most Small Business Owners Make Every Day That Costs Them Thousands
- Business Decision Making - How Important is Intuition?
- The Secret To A Home Based Internet Business And Making It Work For You! - Cash Magnet Exposed
- Green Business Solutions - Making the Most of Paperless Billing
- Women's Home Based Businesses - What Makes Them So Successful?
- Home Business Leads Make Or Break You
- Become an Ecopreneur - Small Businesses Can Make a Big Difference
Tour business Vietravel to make UPCoM debut have 310 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.