According to the department, the African swine fever has continued to develop complicatedly, especially in districts where there are large pig herds. In addition, there are several difficulties in limiting and preventing the epidemic from spreading.
Mr. Vo Van Chanh, vice chairman of the People’s Committee of Dong Nai Province, ordered pig-farming households and farms which are not able to ensure biosecurity strictly will not be allowed to increase pig herd.
By Tien Dung – Translated by Thuy Doan
- Donald Trump 2020 Re-Election Supported by Just 40 Percent in Crucial Swing State of Florida, Poll Finds
- Cold weather can cut electric car range over 40 percent, AAA says
- AAA: Cold weather can cut electric car range over 40 percent
- Cold weather driving can reduce electric car range over 40 percent, AAA study finds
- Holocaust-denier gets nearly 40 percent of vote in 2 Mount Greenwood precincts
- Pacemaker envelope cuts post-surgery infection by 40 percent: Cleveland Clinic study
- Boston Celtics TV ratings drop 27 percent as team struggles to meet expectations (report)
- Colorado teen pregnancies dropped 20 percent near clinics now at risk of losing federal Title X funds, report finds
- OPINION: Tired? You're only 40 percent done!
- Donald Trump Isn't a Good Role Model for Children, Nearly 40 Percent of Republicans Say in Poll