To date, Skypec has been the sole supplier to all domestic airlines and more than 80 foreign airlines across 18 civil airports throughout Vietnam. We are also the only fuel enterprise to provide refueling services for VVIP Flights serving Vietnamese party and state leaders, as well as those of foreign government leaders during their visits to Vietnam. With a storage capacity of more than 210,000cu.m, Skypec has the potential to serve up to 220,000 flights per year with an annual volume of fuel at approximately 2 million tons, in addition to a consistent annual growth rate. As the leading aviation fuel company nationwide, we confidently hold the most customers and rank first for fuel supply output in the industry. Our slogan, “Skypec – A brand of trust”, is a commitment to the quality of products and services to each of our customers. As a result, Skypec is constantly striving to improve services and ensure the quality of Jet A-1 provided to our clients. We have renewed our quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001-2015, which is certified by QMS. This quality management system is applied across the whole supply chain of Skypec in order to ensure the quality of… Read full this story
- HDBank achieves great success after 30 years of development: banking official
- 'With a national team, I have three years to develop a player. Here I have five weeks'
- 9-year-old develops app on waste segregation
- 2019 Year in Review: City of Laguna Beach Key Accomplishments
- Tamil Nadu in 2019: Not a dull moment
- Capitals re-sign Vrana for two years, $6.7 million
- The Y2K bug is back, causing headaches for developers again
- Amid slowdown, Rolls-Royce delivers 25% more cars in 2019
- Election results 2019: Boris Johnson returns to power with big majority
- Scotland election results 2019: SNP wins election landslide in Scotland
SKYPEC 2019 - Year of Renovation and Development have 299 words, post on english.vov.vn at October 1, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.