(VEN) - The National Assembly set an export revenue target of US$261-262 billion in 2019, 7-8 percent more than in 2018. Businesses will have to reach export revenues of US$23.2-23.4 billion per month from now to December to achieve the target. The Ministry of Industry and Trade is strengthening administrative reforms to help exporters reach that goal. Efforts to facilitate import and export activities A Ministry of Industry and Trade report showed that Vietnam-based businesses exported goods worth an estimated US$145.13 billion in the first seven months of 2019, up 7.5 percent from the same period in 2018. Tran Thanh Hai, Deputy Director of the Agency of Foreign Trade under the Ministry of Industry and Trade said the ministry has made almost all public services available online, mainly at levels 3 and 4, to create the best conditions for import-export enterprises to benefit from free trade agreements (FTA), and minimize travel time and costs. Eleven of the ministry’s administrative procedures have been connected to the National Single Window and one other to the ASEAN Single Window. Apart from granting Certificates of Origin (C/O) online, the ministry now processes textile Certificates of Export (C/E) to Mexico through the internet. Apart from exchanging C/O… Read full this story
- Tesla facilitating Chinese trade-ins for Model S buyers
- Tech giants including Instagram and Google 'are hosting an online slave markets where domestic workers are being bought and sold for less than £3,000 through apps'
- Report: DeAndre Jordan opting into final year of deal, could facilitate trade to Dallas
- NBA Free Agency: LA Clippers ready to trade DeAndre Jordan if he opts in for next year
- Kendrys Morales, Marco Estrada clear revocable trade waivers
- Jerry Blevins clears revocable trade waivers
- ACMA lauds new foreign policy 2015-20
- Kings Open To Facilitating Three-Team Butler Trade
- Sam Houston State University receives top ranking for online master’s degree programs
- 'No matter what material is being used, we have the optimisation technology to facilitate lightweighting for automakers.'
Simplified, online procedures facilitate foreign trade have 331 words, post on ven.vn at September 4, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.