Through the program, SIHUB wants to help projects of start-up businesses in the tourism sector to expand markets, increase the number of users, customers and seek investment opportunities.
Accordingly, Hoan My Tourism Company, the Swiss Entrepreneurship Program (SWISS EP) and the Vietnam Innovative Startup Accelerator (VIISA) Investment Fund are partners of SIHUB to carry out the program.
This program is expected to take place in October at Saigon Innovation Hub, 273 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
BY B.TAN- Translated by Huyen Huong
- New York habitat stamps support wildlife, fishing projects
- Somerset officials sustain support for CMP project
- Somerset County commissioners maintain support for CMP project
- Grant to Support Opioid Outreach Project
- Investor Arlan Hamilton urges peers to support diverse startups
- Illinois refuses $8M from Michigan to support Asian carp project
- Poll finds huge support for Gateway Project—even in Pennsylvania
- Poll finds huge support for Gateway Project—even in PA
- JJC awarded $40.000 to supports girls STEM projects
- Jay to be presented petition to rescind support for CMP project