General view of apartment blocks consisting of private and public housing, in Singapore, September 27, 2018 (Source: Reuters) Hanoi (VNA) – Sales of Singapore apartments worth at least 10 million SGD (7.3 million USD) have hit an 11-year high, fueled by increased demand from Chinese millionaires seeking safe-haven assets, according to Reuters news agency. According to property consultants OrangeTee & Tie, investors have long viewed Singapore as an island of stability that attracts the super-rich from its less developed Southeast Asian neighbours, as well as multimillionaires from mainland China. In the first eight months of 2019, 68 condominium units priced at at least 10 million SDG were sold, the highest tally since the corresponding period of 2008. Expensive apartments in premium neighborhoods are mainly bought by foreigners, because at such high prices Singaporeans have the option to buy landed property, such as bungalows and mansions. Singapore does not allow foreigners to buy landed homes, except for those on the resort island of Sentosa.-VNA VNA
- December auto sales hit record for 2020
- Ryan Reynolds records heartfelt message for 11-year-old Deadpool fan bravely battling Hodgkin's lymphoma: 'I'm sending you strength'
- China's 2020 crude oil imports hit record on stockpiling, new refineries
- Double H launches first automated luxury apartment in Lagos
- Lottery Sales Hit Record in Lockdown Gloom
- Lamborghini Cars Sales In 2020: All-Time Record Set In H2 Of Last Year
- 'Nuns treated 11-year-old rape victims as if they were prostitutes': How schoolgirls were among 56,000 mothers sent to hellish Irish homes where 9,000 babies died and bodies were buried in shoeboxes - as survivors slam 'cop-out' report
- Karisma Kapoor Sells Mumbai Apartment For Rs 10.11 Crore
- Mum whose 'world fell apart' thrilled after daughter, 11, has deadly tumour removed
- Katie Price fans shocked as Kim Kardashian’s 11 year old tweet about her and Peter Andre resurfaces
Sales of luxury apartments in Singapore hit record in 11 years have 293 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.