10:08 | 18/09/2019
VGP – The 151st repatriation ceremony of the remains of U.S. soldiers was jointly organized by the Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency (DPAA) and the Vietnamese Office for Seeking Missing Persons (VNOSMP) on September 17 in the central city of Da Nang.
The 151st repatriation ceremony of the remains of U.S. soldiers is organized on September 17 in the central city of Da Nang – Photo: VGP
At the ceremony, the Vietnamese Government handed over the remains of two U.S. soldiers missing in action (MIA) in Viet Nam.
Nearly 80 U.S. professionals and 200 Vietnamese partners met at scenes in the central provinces of Quang Binh and Thua Thien H
This year, the two nations celebrated the 30th anniversary of cooperation in searching for soldiers MIA.
By Thuy Dung
- Border guard soldiers help teach students
- The Pompeii of the First World War: Remains of 110 soldiers are found in a Belgian field surrounded by revolvers, HP sauce bottles and even a harmonica
- A Foundation For Life Long Learning - The Seven Da Vincian Principles
- Da Vinci Cribs Are Built to Last
- Leonardo Da Vinci Paintings and Deciphering the Code of "The Last Supper" - Was That Really Mary?
- A Soldier to Another
- A Soldier's True Story of Triumph and Tears
- US soldiers 'must be held accountable' for Black Watch captain's death
- 'The training stays with you': the elite Mexican soldiers recruited by cartels
- After the Army - What Are the Options For Former Soldiers?