Greetings, you brave Frontier-exploring, gold-mining, resource trading cowpokes.
Looks like you’re eager to get yourself a new role in the vast multiplayer world of Red Dead Online. Looks like you’re more the sort of person that likes scavenging the wilds of the new frontier than hunting down wanted criminals.
Good for you!
But for any frontiersmen (or indeed frontierswomen) that want to start out in Red Dead Online as the newly added Collector Frontier Pursuit, you’re going to have to do looking around.
The new specialisation you can pursue quests in has been advertised by Rockstar as a good ‘side-quest’ inspired activity that you can opt into if you want to break up the other missions in the online game. Lovely.
To begin your career as a Collector, though, you need to first locate and chat with the enigmatic travelling saleswoman Madam Nazar.
Once you’ve met her, you will be able to purchase a Collector’s Bag which will enable you to start completing missions for this specific side-quest.
It should be noted that if you’ve already found all 54 playing cards in GTA Online (check out our guide below) then you will be able to grab the bag for free.
Get your deck out, or something.
Once you’ve got the bag, you’ll be given a map that will refresh weekly with new items to find in hidden places around the map and you’ll need to locate them with a shovel and a metal detector
Sell what you find to Madam Nazar, and you’ll be stinking rich in no time.
But first, you’ve got to do the tricky part – finding the old madam.
Now, there appears to be a bug in the game that removes her icon from the minimap, which is very handy for players that just want to get started on the rummaging they’ll be doing later.
Madam Nazar seems to appear in different locations each day, to make things even more annoying. So we’re going to start making a list of all the places she appears in this article – because, honestly, we value your time.
On the first day, Madam Nazar was found West of Annesburg (north of the map), right next to O’Creagh’s Run in Grizzlies East.
Today, Madam Nazar can be located south of the railroad tracks south of Stillwater Creek, or north of Manteca Falls. Go south from Blackwater, or east of Armadillo, and you’ll find her.
We’ll update you as more locations become available.
- Pa. woman found dead on floor of ‘Hambone’s’ bar at closing time
- New rules would change how collectors can go after medical debt
- Amazon, Walmart start pilot program to allow online shopping with food stamps
- Online sales push FedEx to deliver seven days a week
- Alabama roadkill: Women’s rights are GOP red dead meat
- 8chan struggles to stay online after links to mass shootings
- Protecting redfish: Treat those big bull reds with respect
- Whistleblower reveals info on companies buying and selling your location data
- Daily Business Report-June 5, 2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
- ‘Roblox’ Egg Hunt 2019 Locations: All Eggs And Where to Find Them