At the event The event, running until September 20, was jointly organised by the Vietnam Sustainable Energy Alliance (VSEA), Vietnam Climate Action Alliance (VCCA) and the Working Group on Climate Change (CCWG). This year’s event aims to be a forum for information exchange and multi-stakeholder dialogue in order to propose solutions for the process of energy transition and bring the greatest benefits for sustainable development in Vietnam. Vietnam has made strong strides in developing renewable energy, especially newly-installed solar power capacity. It has become one of the most dynamic and attractive renewable energy markets in Southeast Asia. In this context, Vietnam Renewable Energy Week 2019 (taking place from September 17-20 in Hanoi and An Giang) will focus on the energy transition in Vietnam – Opportunities, Challenges and lessons from international users. This is an opportunity to bring the voice of stakeholders to contribute to the process of promoting efficient and sustainable energy transition in Vietnam, in particular, contributing ideas and solutions for energy development orientations in the coming time, such as the electricity plan or the policies to develop renewable energy and protect the environment. As part of a series of events in Hanoi, a seminar with the theme “Energy… Read full this story
- D-backs, APS promote energy efficiency
- Promotion, relegation gives clubs hope
- Wilson’s secret: ‘I transition really well’
- Navy to promote itself during historic hoops game
- D-Fenders’ Madsen, Lewis promoted to Lakers staff
- FIFA: 2014 WCup 1st with full sustainability plan
- Rays promote top prospect Wil Myers from Triple-A
- Jones’ transition at Cincinnati not going so well
- Georgian football star to become energy minister
- How can Braves ease transition at third?
Promoting efficient and sustainable energy transition in Vietnam have 275 words, post on ven.vn at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.