Politburo member and head of the Party Central Committee’s Commission for Popularisation and Education Vo Van Thuong speaks at the workshop (Source: VOV) Moscow (VNA) – A workshop discussing President Ho Chi Minh’s testament was held in Saint Petersburg, Russia, on September 20 as part of activities to celebrate the 70th founding anniversary of Vietnam-Russia diplomatic ties. The event saw the participation of over 500 delegates, including politicians, scholars and researchers from universities and research institutes; and large crowds of Vietnamese and Russian students. Speaking at the event, Politburo member and head of the Party Central Committee’s Commission for Popularisation and Education Vo Van Thuong affirmed that the President’s testament is an invaluable spiritual heritage, which was the quintessence of the intelligence, morality and noble style of a great man who dedicated his whole life to the goal of independence and freedom for the country and prosperity and happiness for the Vietnamese people; as well as the noble humanistic values of mankind. The testament demonstrated President Ho Chi Minh’s burning desire to “build a Vietnam of peace, unity, independence, democracy and prosperity, greatly contributing to the world revolutionary cause, Thuong said. Governor of Saint Petersburg Alexander Beglov highlighted the significance… Read full this story
- Ho Chi Minh City to build 6 underground reservoirs to control floods
- Automechanika Ho Chi Minh City to debut in March 2017
- No Credit? No Problem! Uncle Ho’s Used Cars Has a Low-Mile ZIS For You!
- After Military Wins, Syrians Root for Ally Russia in World Cup
- South Korea World Cup Roster, Prediction: How Will Taegeuk Warriors Perform At Russia 2018?
- Vladimir Putin proves he can play genial host as Russia profit in World Cup's El Gasico
- Impeachment testimony: Vindman was told not to discuss Trump-Zelensky call
- Russia Has Set the World Cup Table. Will Russians Embrace the Party?
- Russia vs Egypt, World Cup 2018: live score and latest updates as Mo Salah starts
- Pension plan in Russia hits key Putin demographic
President Ho Chi Minh’s testament under discussion in Russia have 332 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.