Fashion designer Phuong My’s brandname, Phuong My Bridal, has been nominated for the Best Emerging Bridal Fashion Brand presented by the UK-based Bridelux Industry Awards 2019. A design from the Phuong My Bridal by award-winning fashion designer Phuong My. Photo courtesy of Phuong My Bridal Phuong My Bridal will compete with four international brands, including Dana Harel, Danielle Frankel Studio, Inbal Doror and Victoria Sanders Studio. Designer My, who presented her first bridal collection “Espoir” (Hope) at the New York Fashion Week in the US in April, was the first Vietnamese representative at the event. The collection includes 12 gowns and suits in white and red colours inspired by the strength of women. Structured coats and layered dresses in shapes especially suited for Asian women are also included. Some of the clothes are decorated with 3D flowers and petals, and crystals. All of them are made of luxury fabrics of silk cotton, silk tulle and organza silk. Espoir was highlighted in The New York Times along with world-known fashion houses like Vera Wang and Reem Arca. The collection also appeared in popular fashion magazines WWD.com, Brides.com, L’Officiel Baltics and Harper’s Bazaars Vietnam. My’s bridal collection is available at prestigious bridal… Read full this story
- Donatella Versace to be honoured at 2017 Fashion Awards
- The Fashion Awards 2018 Best Dressed List: From Meghan Markle to Rochelle Humes and Kate Moss
- Style queens! Fashion Icon Jennifer Lopez showcases her toned abs in crop top and skirt at 2019 CFDA Fashion Awards... as Emily Ratajkowski, Bella and Gigi Hadid dazzle on red carpet
- BBC nominated for HR award despite investigation into alleged pay discrimination
- Kelly Brook, Rita Ora, Alexa Chung and Lily Cooper's bump at British Fashion Awards
- The 2019 CFDA Award Nominees Have Been Announced—and Man, We Need to Support Black Women Designers
- MPs criticise high street fashion's throwaway culture
- Donna Air attends fashion show with mini-me daughter Freya
- No 2018 CFDA Award Wins for Black Designers (but We Still Slayed the ‘Oscars of Fashion’)
- We’re Rooting for Everybody Black: Who Will Win on Fashion’s Biggest Night?
Phuong My Bridal nominated for UK fashion awards have 351 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.