The exhibition, titled President Ho Chi Minh’s legacy, took place last week as part of a series of event to celebrate the 74th National Day and the 50th year of the late president’s testament.
|At the event|
The two-day event featured 30 file photos provided by Ho Chi Minh Museum telling stories of the late president’s three-decade fight for his homeland’s independence and friendship between him and his foreign friends on that journey.
It was expected to help international friends and Bangladeshi people know more about the Vietnamese leader’s great life and career.
- Foreigners watch World Cup in droves on Bui Vien in Ho Chi Minh City
- Promoting Ho Chi Minh City tourism at WTM London
- Incoming US consul general in Ho Chi Minh City vows support for Vietnam’s SMEs
- Ho Chi Minh City to reclaim common areas in local parks
- Ho Chi Minh City ready to cooperate with Airbus in smart urban transport development
- Man jailed in Ho Chi Minh City’s first food safety violation trial
- Ho Chi Minh City tourism on show at WTM London 2019
- Life at night inside Ho Chi Minh City convenience stores
- Medical error behind plastic surgery-related death in Ho Chi Minh City: health department
- Charity run for cancer research to return to Ho Chi Minh City in November