|At the opening ceremony|
This year’s event features over 600 pavilions from 25 nations including Germany, the Republic of Korea, Turkey, China, Pakistan, India, Canada, Singapore, Thailand, and Malaysia.
On display at the exhibition are medical and pharmaceutical products, equipment used in production and packing in the medical sector, in addition to supplies of medical equipment, healthcare services, and medical environmental technology.
Upon addressing the opening ceremony, Deputy Minister of Health Truong Quoc Cuong noted that Pharmedi Vietnam aims to promote exchanges between national and international firms within the field of pharmaceuticals and medical equipment.
The event also provides a good chance to showcase the latest achievements of the nation’s pharmaceutical industry and health sector, as well as creating opportunities in which enterprises can seek new partners, expand into new markets, and update technology.
Taking place throughout the show with be a number of trade activities.
In total, the exhibition is expected to attract 15,000 visitors and will run until September 14.
- Three exhibitions begin in HCM City
- Exhibition on Hoang Sa, Truong Sa opens in HCM City
- HCM City aims to become regional, int’l financial centre
- Grade A office building in HCM City on schedule for completion in Q1 2020
- HCM City to preserve 16 old villas as part of preservation scheme
- HCM City to be first city in VN to be fully covered by IoT network
- HCM City to take swift action amid rising air pollution
- HCM City seeks comprehensive ties with Indonesian partners
- New show honours cai luong to be held in HCM City
- HCM City pollution blamed on thermo-power plants, vehicle emissions