A made-in-Japan care bed introduced at the Pharmed and Healthcare Vietnam 2019 (Photo: VNA) HCM City (VNA) – The 14th International Exhibition on Products and Supplies for Medical, Pharmaceutical, Hospital and Rehabilitation (Pharmed and Healthcare Vietnam 2019) opened in Ho Chi Minh City on September 11, featuring more than 600 booths by exhibitors from 25 countries and territories worldwide. The exhibitors bring a wide range of their latest products to the four-day event in various fields of pharmaceuticals, hospital, beauty care equipment, and drug manufacturing and packaging technology. Addressing the opening ceremony, Deputy Minister of Health Truong Quoc Cuong said that the annual Pharmed and Healthcare Vietnam exhibition aims to foster exchanges and share experience between Vietnam and foreign countries in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical equipment. It also provides an opportunity to promote Vietnam’s latest achievements in the fields and help local companies to promote their products, seek investment and expand their market for the improved care of people’s health. Co-organised by the Ministry of Health, Adpex Joint Stock Company and the Vietnam Pharmaceutical Companies Association, the event is the largest of its kind in Vietnam which provides a meeting venue for manufacturers and suppliers working in pharmaceuticals, medical supplies… Read full this story
- New Vietnamese ambassadors hoped to help with HCM City’s development
- Nearly 1.3 tonnes of synthetic drugs seized in HCM City in nine months
- Connect for Health Colorado® Reports 5% Increase in Healthcare Plan Selections for 2019; Open Enrollment Continues Four Weeks
- Imprivata to Showcase Purpose-built Solutions for Healthcare at 2019 HIMSS Annual Conference
- No Pants Subway Ride 2019: Dates and Cities, When and What Is It?
- Colorado health exchange sees 2 percent increase in signups during 2019 open enrollment
- Rockies podcast: Projecting the Rockies’ 2019 Opening Day lineup
- HCM City seeks innovative startup cooperation with Australia’s Victoria state
- Healthcare Facility to Open in Glendale Adding 40 New Jobs
- What’s trending on Airbnb for 2019? Not major cities
Pharmed and Healthcare Vietnam 2019 opens in HCM City have 315 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.