Mazut 180CST 3.5S is sold at no more than VND14,090 per kilo, up VND262 per kg. — VNA/VNS Photo Huy Hung The retail price of petrol has dropped as of 3pm on Monday, the ministries of industry and trade and finance jointly announced. The price of E5 RON92 dropped VND109 to VND19,114 (82 US cents) per litre at the highest, and the price of RON95-III also decreased VND92 to VND20,143 per litre. Meanwhile, the prices of diesel 0.05S and kerosene are capped at VND16,200 and VND15,362 per litre, down VND139 per litre and up VND35 per litre, respectively. Mazut 180CST 3.5S is sold at no more than VND14,090 per kilo, up VND262 per kg. The Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Ministry of Finance review fuel prices every 15 days to adjust domestic prices in accordance with fluctuations in the global market. This is the fourth consecutive time the petrol prices have been reduced so far, with aggregate reduction of VND1,300 per litre. — VNS 0
- Unhappy New Year! Why Australian petrol prices will surge by 23% to $1.70 a litre just in time for 2020
- Petrol price decreased by the end of February
- Oil prices are dropping fast. Can OPEC come to the rescue?
- Petrol price slashed to 8-month low, diesel at 9-month low. Latest rates here
- Petrol subsidy cost drops 22.5%
- China's home prices slightly down in February
- Petrol prices continue falling in latest review
- China's commerce ministry says consumer prices to drop as supplies improve
- Petrol, diesel prices see sharp decline for second day in a row; check today's rates here
- Asda slashes petrol and diesel prices to 'lowest in two years'
Petrol price slightly drop have 275 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.