Apple will officially release its iPhone 11 lineup, including iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max, on September 11 in Vietnam, with many mobile phone stores setting prices at around VND100 million ($4,350).
|iPhone 11 is listed in the order list at the price of nearly VND100 million ($4,347)|
Compared to the price of iPhone 11, last year’s iPhone XS Max was sold at around VND80 million ($3,500), and some customers are nodding that the price is understandable. However, some people think that this “over the top” and the price of VND100 million ($4,350) is a marketing stunt to attract attention.
On the Vietnamese market, older Apple devices such as iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, or iPhone X are all discounted. Specifically, ShopDunk, a mobile phone store chain with an extensive network in Hanoi, Nam Dinh, Danang, Ho Chi Minh City, and others, is selling new 32GB iPhone 6s Plus devices for VND8.5 million ($371), 32GB iPhone 7 Plus for VND11.9 million ($520), and 64GB iPhone X for VND19.8 million ($863).
|iPhone 11 Pro from the back|
The iPhone 11 is expected to replace last year’s iPhone XR version, with a 6.1-inch screen, 3GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, and two cameras in the back. The 3D Touch feature on the iPhone will be replaced by Haptic Touch, which, instead of pressure, will rely on the length of time the screen is pressed to display different options.
Meanwhile, the iPhone 11 Pro will have a 5.8-inch OLED screen, 4GB RAM, 128GB internal memory, three cameras in the back, and a 3,190mAh battery. The top of the product line is the iPhone 11 Pro Max with a 6.5-inch OLED screen, three cameras in the back, 6GB RAM, and internal memory upgradeable to 128/256/512GB, and 3,500mAh battery.
Also coming in 2019: refreshed versions of the iPad Pro with upgraded cameras and faster chips, an entry-level iPad with a larger screen, new versions of the Apple Watch, and the first revamp to the MacBook Pro laptop in three years. Updates to key audio accessories, including AirPods and the HomePod speaker, are in the works, too.
Beyond these unannounced products, Apple is gearing up to launch a refreshed Mac Pro and its accompanying monitor, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Mac, and Apple Watch software updates, as well as its Apple TV+ video and Apple Arcade gaming subscription services.
By Tan Duong
- iPhone 11 release date – Apple boff predicts EXACT price and launch day
- Apple Unveils the iPhone 5: Features, Price, Release Date
- APP REVIEW ClearCam Will Give Your iPhone 11 Megapixels ... if You RTFM
- PO'd iPhone Owner Plays Price Discrimination Card
- UK iPhone gets £100 price cut
- Street Fighter IV iPhone Characters and Price Set
- Amazon Cancelling Xbox Elite Controller Pre-orders After Listing Incorrect Price
- Oculus Rift available for pre-order this week, but price still under wraps
- HTC Vive Headset Pre-Orders Begin February 29; Pricing Not Yet Revealed
- Destiny: The Taken King Limited Edition PS4 Now available for Pre-Order in the US: Priced $399.99