Hanoi (VNA) – The National Conference on Sustainable Development will be held in Hanoi on September 12 with three key topics, namely sharing economy, public-private cooperation and human resource development.
The event is held by the National Council for Sustainable Development and Competitiveness Improvement in coordination with the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) and the World Bank, the Vietnam Government Portal (VGP) reported.
Participants, including Government leaders and business representatives, are expected to discuss aspects of sustainable development to help Vietnam achieve the Agenda 2030 goals in the next decade.
The proposals of the conference will serve as input for the Government to design the 2021-2030 socio-economic development strategy./.
- New state-run IRA for private sector opens July 1
- Highlights of agreements of G-20 leaders in Osaka
- Edited Transcript of M earnings conference call or presentation 14-Aug-19 1:30pm GMT
- Powell, Eyeing Trade War, Says Fed Will Act to Sustain Expansion
- Fair Oaks' Multi-Million Dollar Center Opens
- First wave of Utah WeWork flex workspace opens for business
- CLEANPOWER Conference Coming to Indy
- Brazil’s environmental changes under a far-right climate skeptic
- U.S., Iran open to talks
- Measles is resurgent. Why did vaccines become controversial?