Hanoi (VNA) – The National Conference on Sustainable Development will be held in Hanoi on September 12 with three key topics, namely sharing economy, public-private cooperation and human resource development.
The event is held by the National Council for Sustainable Development and Competitiveness Improvement in coordination with the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) and the World Bank, the Vietnam Government Portal (VGP) reported.
Participants, including Government leaders and business representatives, are expected to discuss aspects of sustainable development to help Vietnam achieve the Agenda 2030 goals in the next decade.
The proposals of the conference will serve as input for the Government to design the 2021-2030 socio-economic development strategy./.
- India's silence on sustainable development goals is alarming
- South China Sea International Conference opens in Hanoi
- East Sea International Conference opens in Hanoi
- Int’l conference discusses human resource development
- The importance of urban forests: why money really does grow on trees
- Coal industry urged to provide enough coal for economic development
- Interview: China's commitment to further opening up "a step in the right direction" -- UNCTAD chief
- How to build a fairer city
- International Conference on East Sea opens in Hanoi
- International conference discusses human resource development