In her speech, the top legislator said members of the committee gave opinions to 13 draft laws and discussed important contents, which will be submitted to the NA at its upcoming eighth sitting. At the 37th session of the National Assembly Standing Committee The committee commented on many issues, including the signing of an agreement between the Government and the European Union on establishing a framework for Vietnam’s participation in crisis management activities of the EU; and a draft decree regulating customs procedures, customs inspection and supervision of goods in transit through the ASEAN Customs Transit System (ACTS) to implement Protocol 7 on the Customs Transit System. Members of the committee also opined on the preliminary report on the 5-year implementation of the Constitution; reports of the Government, the Supreme People’s Court, the Supreme People’s Procuracy on the settlement of complaints and denunciations in 2019; the State Audit’s report in 2019 and audit plan for 2020; and the preparation for the 8th session of the NA. In addition, the Standing Committee reviewed and decided the personnel issues; and the establishment and adjustment of a number of administrative units of Quang Ninh and Hai Duong provinces. Earlier the same day, under the chair… Read full this story
- Olympic curling: Women’s round robin results session 11 and 12
- Southeast Notes: MCW, Sessions, Heat, Hawks
- Southeast notes: Carter-Williams' injury, Sessions staying with Wiz
- The 'Committee approach' quiz
- Predicting 2018 MLB season standings and results
- NA LCS Spring Week 3: Games get longer, but are they better?
- Shield action day three wrap
- Dodgers wrap up home-field advantage in 5-3 win; Rox clinch (Sep 30, 2017)
- Ravens Vent Session: 5 Takeaways From Week 4 Loss
- NA LCS Spring Week 4: Finally breaking ties
NA Standing Committee’s 37th session wraps up have 285 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.