During the month-long course, the Lao officers studied the organization and operation of the Vietnam Trade Union and Trade Union organizations in the VPA and other related subjects. At the closing ceremony In addition, they also joined experience sharing programs and visited several Vietnamese military units and businesses to learn more about the operation of their trade union models at the grassroots level. After returning home, they will have the opportunity to apply the knowledge acquired from the course to their reality to fulfill all assigned tasks. The Lao officers also underlined that the course would contribute to promoting the mutual understanding and special solidarity between the two Parties, militaries, and peoples. Translated by Van Hieu
- Florida TSA agents getting geography refresher course after one refuses to recognize District of Columbia driver's license (VIDEO)
- Before ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ on Friday, a refresher course for Batfans
- Former TWU president Roger Toussaint gets lift in union car to his refresher course on track work
- NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton refreshes 350 commanders on homeless regulations
- San Diego cops push Vietnam veteran home after his motorized scooter breaks down
- NYPD inching toward reform, retraining 22,000 officers since the death of Eric Garner
- NFL now requires fans ejected from game for unruly behavior to complete and pay for online course before returning: report
- Group of 4 become first women to complete Marine Corps infantry combat training school
- Few officers who kill face charges in U.S.
- Female Rangers credited with helping their male colleagues finish grueling course and graduate
Lao officers complete refresher course in Vietnam have 257 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.