Leaders of Kien Giang province and Kep province of Cambodia at the conference (Photo: VNA) Kien Giang (VNA) – Vietnam’s southern province of Kien Giang and Cambodia’s Kep province have agreed to boost cooperation in 2019 and the following years, striving to implement well agreements and treaties signed by the two countries’ States, Governments, ministries and departments. At a recent conference to review the bilateral cooperation, the two localities pledged to strengthen coordination to protect security and order at sea, while raising public awareness of abiding by regulations in border and marine areas. The two sides discussed measures to address incidents based on the bilateral solidarity, friendship and mutual respect, as well as jointly work to keep security and order, prevent crimes on the sea border lines and subversive activities of hostile forces. They will also collaborate in the search and repatriation of remains of Vietnamese fallen soldiers and experts in the wartime in Cambodia. The two provinces agreed to step up all-around cooperation in trade, economy, tourism, culture, sports, health care and people-to-people exchanges. Trade between Kien Giang and Cambodian bordering localities, including Kep, reached over 257 million USD in 2017-2018. Kien Giang has stepped up tourism connection… Read full this story
- Cambodian Resort: Koh Kong Province
- Second Agreement between Visile City, France and Cambodian Apsara Authority
- A Glimpse Into Cambodian New Year Festival
- Cambodian Resort: "Virtuous Woman's Breast" Mountain
- The Indian Ocean Tsunami - Impact on US-India Military Cooperation
- Spammers, Spyware, and International Enforcement Cooperation
- Meitrack is Ready: Strengthen the Branding, Seek for your corporation
- Competion or Cooperation?
- Money Matters: Strengthen Your Marriage by Putting Finances in Order
- Phu Quoc Island, a rising star for luxury tourism in Asia
Kien Giang strengthens cooperation with Cambodian province have 284 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.