Prof. Paul Oliver at the event The event aimed to share orientations and strategies on animal husbandry, veterinary medicine and environment and form networking among institutes, schools, agencies and businesses to step up research and training. Speaking at the event, Nguyen Van Duc from AHAV forecast that agriculture will still play a crucial role in exports in the coming years with a total export value of around 42.2 billion USD. He called for strengthening management from the central to local level to help farming households and businesses adopt modern technologies, and effectively controlling epidemics on animals. Prof. Paul Oliver from the US organisation, Empowering the Poor through Waste Transformation (EPWT), presented ways to transform waste into useful resources. Domestic and foreign experts also introduced a number of studies on the combination of animal farming and environment protection, such as the use of wastewater from biogas vault to improve the quality of fish ponds on alkaline soil in the Mekong Delta, and the use of biotechnology in addressing environment issues, among others.
- 23rd IUHPE World Conference on Health Promotion
- Europe's meat and dairy production must halve by 2050, expert warns
- Q&A: Copenhagen climate change conference 2009
- Stuffed-Animal Biodiversity Rising
- The Joy of Fish and Chinese Animal Painting
- NFU urges May to put food production at heart of agriculture bill
- The 4th International Conference on One Medicine One Science (iCOMOS 2019)
- APACPH-KL Early Career Global Health Conference
- The 10th Asia Pacific Conference on Reproductive, Sexual Health & Rights
- Annual Conference on Perinatal Mortality & Bereavement Care 2019
Int’l conference on animal production, environment held have 256 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.