Pharmaceutical and healthcare products and equipment will be on display at Pharmed & Healthcare Vietnam 2019, which opened on Wednesday at the Sai Gon Exhibition and Convention Centre in HCM City’s District 7. — Photo kinhtevn.com.vn
Pharmaceutical and healthcare products and equipment will be on display at Pharmed & Healthcare Vietnam 2019, which opened on Wednesday at the Sai Gon Exhibition and Convention Centre in HCM City’s District 7.
The 14th expo has 600 booths from 25 countries and territories, and is expected to attract 15,000 people.
The expo will display drugs, drug manufacturing and packaging machinery, diagnostic equipment, healthcare and rehabilitation equipment, surgical instruments, and beauty care equipment and products, among others.
The exhibition includes Viet Nam’s leading medical equipment manufacturers and foreign business groups from countries such as Germany, Republic of Korea, Turkey, China, India, Singapore and Australia.
The annual expo offers networking opportunities for medical equipment and drug companies and for foreign exhibitors to find local distributors and business partners. — VNS
- HCM City 1 FC lifts Vietnam Women’s Football Championship trophy
- 'Beach Scapes' inaugural show for The Art Project exhibition gallery
- Swine virus found at livestock show in Oklahoma City
- Science Museum Oklahoma announces Schlumberger matching grant for energy exhibit renovation
- School days revisited: IAO Gallery exhibit 'A Little Bit of History' blasts back to artists' pasts
- City breaks down nearly $900M in ThriveNYC spending
- Trauma surgeons say recent scooter death points to growing public health threat
- New York City declares health emergency, orders mandatory measles vaccines for some
- New Orleans is moving up in Louisiana’s health rankings
- New York City's mandatory measles vaccine orders trigger lawsuit from parents