Food Safety Management Board in HCM City has warned people against consuming dog meat due to potential dangers. Dog meat is a familiar dish to many people Dog meat is a familiar dish to many people. However, as more people keep dogs as pets, their position in society has increased. The number of veterinary clinics and pet care shops also boomed. Meanwhile, the Food Safety Management Board in HCM City has raised several issues about food hygiene and safety with dog meat. The environment conditions where the dogs are reared, slaughtered and preserved are not hygienic. The dogs can be sick and get rabies and pose a huge risk to consumers. Chemical residues in meat is another problem that needed to be addressed. Because there are many dog thieves, they might use chemicals to trap the dogs and those chemicals may harm the consumers not to mention bacterial and parasitical infections. According to the Veterinary Law, the sellers must meet requirements about food safety. Dog meat is not banned in Vietnam but dogs are not listed as domesticated meat animals.
- HCM City cracks the whip to speed up public spending
- HCM City steps up inspections of fake, smuggled goods
- Sarri and Guardiola back calls to stop games over racism
- Why have so many people stopped watching the A-League?
- WHO Recommends Moderate Consumption Of Processed Meat To Reduce Cancer Risk
- 'Managers don't want to be humiliated': Rotherham's Paul Warne on facing Man City and lookalike Pep Guardiola
- Patrice Evra rages at ‘grass-eating’ vegans after backlash over his raw chicken licking video
- Man City showed they have guts – and fans might now appreciate their greatness
- Sergio Aguero out of Man City clash with Chelsea in blow to table toppers
- Schalke plead with Man City to stop and wade into Brexit debate in hilarious Twitter commentary on 7-0 Etihad loss
HCM City calls for people to stop eating dog meat have 311 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.