The management board of Hanoi’s Old Quarter are preparing to host a range of activities between November 22 and December 15 to mark Vietnam Cultural Heritage Day on November 23. At the cultural exchange centre located at 50 Dao Duy Tu street, a fashion show will be held by designers Trinh Bich Thuy, La Hang, and Thuy Anh, along with a workshop on Vietnamese culture, and a music gala by the band Dong Kinh. In order to make sure events run smoothly, the management board of Hanoi’s Old Quarter will co-ordinate with culinary artisan Nguyen Cao Son in order to introduce 100 Snow Shan tea, a delicacy that is famous in the northern province of Yen Bai. Visitors can sample the beverage at heritage house on 87 Ma May street. Furthermore, a photograph exhibition showcasing images of Hanoi by photographer Le Bich will take place at Kim Ngan temple on 42 Hang Bac street. According to the management board of Hanoi’s Old Quarter, activities to celebrate Vietnam Cultural Heritage Day aim to preserve the city’s cultural heritage, whilst also promoting the capital as a tourism destination. Exploring a two-decade-old “Chao suon” cart vendor in Hanoi’s Old Quarter Even without a… Read full this story
- Heritage Days rock Olmsted Falls' annual celebration: Olmsted Dates and Data
- Saudi security forces flatten old quarter of Shi'ite town
- BPCCA 16th Annual Heritage Day Rodeo
- France promises $30M to protect cultural heritage sites
- African American Heritage Day Parade comes to Manchester, Aug. 25 at 11 a.m.
- The Old Revolutionaries of Vietnam
- EU's Tusk says Europe should preserve its cultural heritage
- CARIBBEAT: Small nations gear up for Labor Day’s big West Indian American Day Carnival Parade
- 6-year-old Florida girl of Mexican heritage expresses her disdain for Donald Trump in Facebook videos
- Daily News sets up fund for 20-month-old boy who died at city day care center
Hanoi’s Old Quarter gears up for Vietnam Cultural Heritage Day have 313 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.