The Hanoitimes – Army and civilian personnel have been deployed to decontaminate the areas surrounding Hanoi`s burned-down bulb factory since September 12. Environment outside Hanoi’s burned-down factory deemed safe: Minister Polluting bulb factory will be moved out of Hanoi’s downtown Hanoi’s mayor requests removal of mercury-stored bulb factory Hanoi’s burned-down bulb factory leaks up to 27 kilos of mercury Chemical Army plans to detoxify burned-down bulb factory in Hanoi Hanoi’s authority has been working on the remediation of the August 28 fire aftermath at Rang Dong Light Source and Vacuum Flask Joint Stock Company (Rang Dong JSC)’s warehouse, according to local media. Army and civilian personnel have been deployed to decontaminate the areas surrounding the warehouse since September 12. Efforts to collect and remove debris Talking to Kinh te & Do thi newspaper, Senior Lieutenant Colonel Nguyen Van Bong, head of the Rescue Department under the Hanoi Military High Command, said the armed forces garrisoned in Hanoi, the Institute of Military Environmental Chemistry under Vietnam’s Chemical Army and the Industrial Environment Joint Stock Company 10 (Urenco 10) are handling pollution at the factory. Some 11.2 tons of burnt material on an area of about 650 square meters of factory premises… Read full this story
- Hanoi light bulb maker to build new factory
- Army completes mercury cleanup at burned Hanoi light bulb warehouse
- Polluted factories stay in inner city for years
- PM asks for efforts to overcome flood consequences in central localities
- Hanoi shakes as earthquake hits northern province 300km far away
- Giant fireball erupts into the sky as huge blaze rips through a factory in China, killing 19 people
- Hanoi vows to facilitate construction of Samsung R&D centre
- Readers help little girl overcome cerebral palsy
- Why Kids Lie And How To Overcome It?
- Ford Vietnam expands factory in Hai Duong province
Hanoi overcomes consequences of blaze at bulb factory have 304 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at September 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.