Nhon-Hanoi Station train will be operated at 35 kilometres per hour
According to the Hanoi Metropolitan Railway Management Board, the train cars will only run at 35 kilometres per hour like metro lines in Paris, Berlin or many other cities in Asia.
The train carriages for the metro line are now being assembled in France and are 35% complete, the board said.
Ten trains meeting European standards will be handed over to Vietnam. The trains are 2.75-2.95 metres wide and 80 metres long, with four carriages each.
As planned, the first train car for the route will be handed over to Vietnam next July so that the elevated section can be put into operation in April 2021 and the whole system in 2022.
When in place, each train can transport 850-950 passengers at a time.
Construction of the Nhon-Hanoi Station metro project started in 2009 with an investment of EUR1.17 billion. The metro line runs 12.5 kilometres long, including an 8.5-kilometre elevated section and a four-kilometre underground section. It has 12 stations, passing through many districts including Bac Tu Liem, Nam Tu Liem, Cau Giay, Ba Dinh, Dong Da and Hoan Kiem.
- Mobile Car Washing at Metro Car Dealership - An Overview
- Rc cars- Operation and high-performance drives
- SD car can save many hours of video data
- This Is What a State-of-the-Art Self-Driving Car 'Sees' Versus What You See
- Car Insurance - How Can I Lower My Premiums
- Hybrid Cars
- All About Car Hire In Spain
- Image is Everything - Secrets to Cleaning Car Fleets
- The Car Rental Industry
- Premiums on Car Insurance Policy