The capital city club only needed to win one match to take the trophy, but it was not a walk in the park playing away at SLNA’s Vinh Stadium. With a thick, crowded defense, SLNA made it very difficult for Hanoi FC to score. Key players like Nguyen Quang Hai, Pape Omar and Nguyen Van Quyet were marked so tightly that they could not play the way they would have liked. The first real whiff that Hanoi got was as late as in the 44th minute when Nguyen Van Quyet passed the ball back to Truong Van Thai Quy as he ran up to get a shot. But it hit a SLNA defender and the chance went abegging. The game was also interrupted several times because of injuries. Pham Van Nam, in his first start for Hanoi, damaged his knee after a wrong landing. He only played for 16 minutes and was subbed out for Pham Viet Truong, who hasn’t played any minute in V. League this season either. SLNA also had to sub their players out because of injuries. Tran Dinh Dong after trying to tackle Nguyen Van Quyet got injured and left the field on a stretcher. When… Read full this story
- Paul Ince fires Premier League title warning to Liverpool about advantage over Man City
- FC Barcelona Celebrates the Cup Title
- Why Liverpool will/won't go unbeaten in the Premier League
- PM highlights Hanoi’s six achievements in 2019
- Michael Owen labels Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp ‘lucky’ for winning Premier League start
- Football League & Premier League - 1888 to 2009
- Who Will Win the Premier League?
- Title Insurance and ALTA Land Title Surveys
- Wellington Phoenix lure Gary Hooper to the A-League
- Toronto FC’s Alejandro Pozuelo loses out to Carles Gil in bid for MLS Newcomer of the Year
Hanoi FC script history with fifth V. League 1 title have 307 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.