HÀ NỘI — Cool Cats Jazz Club, on Saturday, September 21, will dedicate a night to the Spanish unique art form – flamenco.
The essence of flamenco is expressed through 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒 (song), 𝑏𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑒 (dance) and 𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑎 (guitar). Flamenco has been transformed and modernised by being fused with other forms of music. Among them, gypsy jazz flamenco – a style of flamenco that mixes the traditional sounds of flamenco with a more modern, inspired new sound of jazz, truly mixes up the formula and provides a faster, more exciting sound.
In ‘Gypsy Jazz Flamenco Night’ at Cool Cats, besides spectacular performances featuring a talented band and dancers, the audience can also enjoy Spaniard-inspired cocktails as well as tapas – a well-known delicacy in Spanish cuisine by Spanish guest chef Joan Ruiz Alba.
The free night will start from 8.30pm till late. — VNS
- Saigon at work, in a chilling cold night
- A night of jazz and blues at Cool Cats Club
- National park night trips harassing wildlife, public say
- Passenger forced off Phuong Trang bus for smuggling cat in backpack
- 10 places to enjoy a full night in Hanoi
- Cat Linh-Ha Dong elevated railway starts trial run
- 10 places to eat the night away in Saigon
- Ba Na Hills Golf Club bags Asia's Best Golf Course title once again
- Thursday Jazz Evening at Park Lounge
- Guitar quartet gives night of jazz manouche