GM Le Quang Liem of Vietnam still has a chance at the FIDE World Cup after two draws in the first round (Photo: FIDE) Grandmaster Liem (Elo 2708) tied with GM Aleksej Aleksandrov (Elo 2577) of Belarus after 36 moves. They also drew in the first match of this round.
- Vietnamese player defeats European champion in FIDE World Cup
- Quang Liem storms into round two at FIDE World Cup
- Vietnam’s No.1 player enters FIDE World Cup’s third round
- Cornwall eligible to play at the next World Cup
- Vietnam’s grand master knocked out of Chess World Cup by defending champion
- Fifa considering proposal to move World Cup to every two years
- Japan Braces for Typhoon, Canceling Rugby World Cup Games and Flights
- Namibia, Canada desperate to end winless World Cup streaks
- Canada, Namibia desperate to end winless World Cup streaks
- Canada, Namibia desperate to end winless Rugby World Cup streaks
GM Le Quang Liem to play tie-break at FIDE World Cup have 152 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.