A crew member from Panamanian-flagged ship has been rescued from off the central city of Danang when he lost consciousness. At around 1 pm on Tuesday, Dorde Perunovic, 50, was taken to a hospital in Danang for treatment. Dorde Perunovic taken ashore for being hospitalised Perunovic fainted while ship MSC ESTHI was on the way from Singapore to China on Tuesday. The ship captain then contacted the Vietnam Maritime Search and Rescue Co-ordination Centre for help. After that the centre instructed the ship to move towards Danang at the fastest speed and then doctors at Danang 115 Emergency Centre offered distance medical advice. According to doctors, Dorde Perunovic suffered a cerebrovascular accident with symptoms including being unconscious, high blood pressure and spinal pain. Then SAR 412 was sent to support the Panamanian-flagged ship. At 9:45 am, ship SAR 412 got accessed to ship MSC ESTHI and around three hours later Dorde Perunovic was hospitalised. Thanks to the treatment, he left critical condition.
- Crew member on coronavirus-stricken Zaandam cruise ship dies days after it docked in Florida as 29 passengers isolated onboard for a week are finally allowed to return home
- Crew member aboard Celebrity Infinity raises concerns over whether cruise ship unnecessarily put crew at risk
- Crew member aboard hospital ship Mercy near Los Angeles tests positive for coronavirus just a day after sailor on board Comfort was confirmed to have COVID-19
- International Space Station gets three new crew members. Here’s why that matters
- Coronavirus-stricken Ruby Princess cruise ship docks south of Sydney with 200 sick crew members - and will stay for up to 10 days as staff are tested
- CDC extends 'no sail' order for cruise industry for at least 100 days as it's revealed 100 ships and 80,000 crew members are still stuck at sea in or near U.S. ports amid Covid-19 crisis
- Our crew members didn’t abscond from Lagos quarantine facility – Air Peace
- USNS Mercy Crew Member Tests Positive for Coronavirus While Hospital Ship Docked in Los Angeles
- Coronavirus live updates: 35 more crew members positive on Navy ship, bringing total to 585
- 93 crew members on ship anchored off Mumbai coast seek Goa CM's help
Foreign crew member rescued off Danang have 353 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.