The number of foreign arrivals saw an increase of 9.43%, attaining 1,552,588. The number of staying guests was estimated at 1,685,626, up 6.07%.
The revenues gained from tourism achieved VND3,699 billion, up 9.53%.
In September only, the province welcomed 316,423 visitors, including 127,455 foreigners and 146,366 staying guests, gaining VND400 billion from tourism, up 11.1%.
This year, the province is striving to receive 4.5-4.7 million arrivals, up 8% against in 2018, of whom foreigners make up 40-50% and staying guests witness an increase of 7%, reaching 2.2-2.3 million.
The revenue earned from tourism is forecasted to rise around 10%, obtaining VND4,700-4,900 billion.
By Thuy Dung
- Foreign arrivals in Asia Pacific break new records: report
- Foreign arrivals to Ardakan on rise
- Belarus, Russia to sign agreement on foreign arrivals during sports events
- Int’l art night closes out 2018 Hue Festival
- Standing Ovation for Gnaoua at the 2018 Hue Festival in Vietnam
- Iranian arrivals to Azerbaijan fall 5.4%
- Japan’s first foreign nursing care trainees to arrive in June
- CSE’s net foreign inflows top US$ 18 mn in February
- Foreign media arrive for North Korea nuclear test site closing
- Why can’t the Trump administration brand more of its foreign policy?